Quartermaine's Pillars of Tea Brewing Wisdom
- Start with your favorite of Quartermaine's tea varieties.
- Brew your tea with filtered or bottled water for the best flavor.
Heat the water to a rolling boil.
- Use 1 measured teaspoon of tea for each 6 ounces of hot water. If
you are using a metal infuser or tea ball, make sure it is large
enough to allow the tea leaves to fully expand.
- Use time, not color, as your guide to correctly brewed tea. Steep
Chinese green tea for three minutes and black tea for five minutes.
- Fresh brewed tea tastes best, so only make as much as you can drink in
20 minutes. After that, brew a new pot.
me the latest News
Comments, Questions, or Kudos? Send us email!
Or call us at: 800-245-6563
Follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/QCRCoffee
or like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/QuartermaineCoffee!
Site software, design and hosting by TAG Online, Inc.